Bravo Fleet Academy
The Bravo Fleet Academy is responsible for the education of members of Bravo Fleet. The Academy is made up of a diverse group of instructors who are constantly designing and implementing engaging curriculum related to Star Trek and the skills needed to be active participants in all of Bravo Fleet’s gaming activities. The Bravo Fleet Academy faculty includes the Academy Commandant, a voting member of the Bravo Fleet Admiralty, a Vice Commandant, who serves as the deputy to the Commandant, and many Staff Instructors, just like you! Interested in joining the team? Submit an application here!
Basic Training program is an opportunity for all Bravo Fleet members to advance their Star Trek and gaming knowledge/skills. While we don’t have everything finalized, here’s a preview:
- Think you know everything about the Romulans? Put your knowledge to the test with one of our Knowledge Courses!
- Do you know how to participate in Discord? Star Trek: Online? If not, take our Community Involvement course! We’ll teach you all you need to know!
Basic training is a great way to further your Star Trek Simming knowledge, and best of all it’s open to all members of Bravo Fleet!
Are you ready to take your seat at the center of the bridge? The Command Academy is designed to develop your command abilities. The Command Academy is in development, but here’s a preview of what we have planned:
- Is the BFMS uncharted space for you? We’ve got you covered!
- Do you know how to create a Nova site? That’s in there too!
- Can you create a mission that includes all departments? We’ve got some pointers!
After completing the Bravo Fleet Command Academy, you will have the knowledge and skills necessary to run a successful game with Bravo Fleet!