STO Winter Invasion
As you are more than likely aware, it is the Winter Festival in STO. That means Q has kindly opened up the Winter Wonderland for all to see, and why shouldn’t he? He’s got a wicked sense of humor – who else but Q would give you snowball weapons and tell you to fight a giant gummy worm?
While we know you’re playing in the snow and loving every minute of the Winter Wonderland, why not have a little competition as well? The friendly spirit of things and all that. During the entire duration of Q’s Winter Wonderland event, submitting a completion screenshot for the Winter Invasion queue will gain you double the rewards – earn two Combat Action Ribbons or Strategic Action Ribbons.
The person with the most submissions by the end of the event? Well, we may have to grant them a medal or something.
Remember: Q loves all the little creatures… even you!
- Submit through the BFMS for Combat Action Ribbons with actions done either solo or with another fleet member
- Strategic Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the assembled team and the award screen for the Winter Invasion Task Force Operation completion or mission completion dialogue while two or more fleet members are present on a team
- If submitting for a Strategic Action Ribbon, only one entry is required through the BFMS for the entire team, but that person has to list all the members' user names in the BFMS in the one submission
- Combat Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the assembled team and the award screen for the Winter Invasion Task Force Operation completion or mission completion dialogue while one fleet member is present on a team
- No entry is needed in Competition Submissions, but please include the Competition Name in the gaming submission field when you submit your screenshots.
Please read through and view each competition submission before making your decisions. As a general rule of thumb, the earliest person who submitted a fully correct entry should earn first place, although this may vary depending on the competition you hosted. Don't forget to compare each entry with your criteria as a rubric for grading! Feel free to contact the Chief of Staff if you have any questions about the judging process.