Romulan Diaspora: Azure Nebula Special Task Force Blitz
Diplomacy sometimes also has a rescue element to it. In this instance, the Romulans have made a request of their allies to assist them in rescuing captured ships.
In this competition, you will be running the Star Trek Online Special Task Force “Azure Nebula Rescue”. This has you pitted against the Tholians, whom have captured Romulan ships that the independent Romulans can use to live, strengthen their borders against invaders, and generally live without having a home planet. The Tholians have their own designs with the ships, though reasoning with the crystalline race has always been problematic at best.
Take charge and rescue the ships, as every one recovered is critical to the long term stability of the Romulan people.
Double rewards are available for any member whom completes this queue and submits a valid screenshot during the competition.
- Submit through the BFMS for Combat Action Ribbons or Strategic Action Ribbons with actions done either solo or with another fleet member
- Strategic Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the award screen for the Azure Nebula Rescue Special Task Force completion or mission completion dialogue while running the mission solo
- Combat Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the assembled team and the award screen for the Azure Nebula Rescue Special Task Force completion or mission completion dialogue while more than one fleet member is present on a team
- If submitting for a Combat Action Ribbon, only one entry is required through the BFMS for the entire team, but that person has to list all the members' user names in the BFMS in the one submission
- No entry is needed in Competition Submissions, but please include the Competition Name in the gaming submission field when you submit your screenshots
Please read through and view each competition submission before making your decisions. As a general rule of thumb, the earliest person who submitted a fully correct entry should earn first place, although this may vary depending on the competition you hosted. Don't forget to compare each entry with your criteria as a rubric for grading! Feel free to contact the Chief of Staff if you have any questions about the judging process.