STO Voth Advance Event
The Voth have appeared with their Fortress Ship. The ship threatens the Federation and its allies. For an extended amount of time, we have the chance to take the fight to the ship and destroy it before it destroys the Federation. Also added to this event will be Storm the Spire.
Whether you fight it by yourself or with a team of Fleet members you will have a chance to take it to the Voth. This event will give you the chance to add to your records more ribbons, as this is a special event some extra incentives will be given.
- Submit through the BFMS for Gaming Submissions with actions done either solo or with another fleet member for double the usual awards
- Combat Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the assembled team and the award screen for the The Breach or Storm the Spire Task Force Operations completion dialogue while two or more fleet members are present on a team
- Strategic Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the assembled team and the award screen for the The Breach or Storm the Spire Task Force Operations completion dialogue while running an instance with only one Bravo Fleet member present on the team
- If submitting for a Combat Action Ribbon, only one entry is required through the BFMS for the entire team, but that person has to list all the members' user names in the BFMS in the one submission
- Submissions of multiple Combat Action Ribbons can be placed in an external hosting image gallery for easier processing No entry is needed in Competition Submissions, but please include the Competition Name in the gaming submission field when you submit your screenshots
Please read through and view each competition submission before making your decisions. As a general rule of thumb, the earliest person who submitted a fully correct entry should earn first place, although this may vary depending on the competition you hosted. Don't forget to compare each entry with your criteria as a rubric for grading! Feel free to contact the Chief of Staff if you have any questions about the judging process.