STO First Contact Event
It’s that time of the year again good ole First Contact day! During the event, we are going to be doing a few special things in this competition. Just like Cochran, we are breaking the barrier on what you know for events.
The First Contact event’s main event is building rockets and the three who do it the best gets placed in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd.
- Getting First Place and Screenshotting it will award you three additional ribbons.
- Getting Second Place and Screenshotting it will award you with two additional ribbons.
- Getting Third Place and Screenshotting it will award you with one additional ribbon
The competition placement will also be determined by the amount of times you place in the event.
- Submit through the BFMS for Gaming Submissions with actions done either solo or with another fleet member for double the usual awards.
- Combat Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the assembled team and the award screen for the First Contact Event completion or mission completion dialogue while two or more fleet members are present on a team.
- Strategic Action Ribbons can be awarded to any player that submits a screenshot of the assembled team and the award screen for the First Contact Event completion or mission completion dialogue while running an instance with only one Bravo Fleet member present on the team.
- If submitting for a Combat Action Ribbon, only one entry is required through the BFMS for the entire team, but that person has to list all the members' user names in the BFMS in the one submission.
- Submissions of multiple Combat Action Ribbons can be placed in an external hosting image gallery for easier processing No entry is needed in Competition Submissions, but please include the Competition Name in the gaming submission field when you submit your screenshots.
Please read through and view each competition submission before making your decisions. As a general rule of thumb, the earliest person who submitted a fully correct entry should earn first place, although this may vary depending on the competition you hosted. Don't forget to compare each entry with your criteria as a rubric for grading! Feel free to contact the Chief of Staff if you have any questions about the judging process.