STO Temporal Recruit Event
We have been waiting for this one for a long time, ever since they started re-running the Recruit events, and it’s finally here: the Temporal Recruit event.
Why is this one such a big deal? There is a couple of reasons, but one of the bigger ones is that just in time for the anniversary of the first airing of Star Trek, this one requires you to make a character based on the multi-colored Kirk lights of the 23rd century, during the first Five Year Mission. And oh does this era remind you of that, even as far as running The other reason? The achievements you can get during the Temporal Recruit event are more than worth it – one of them takes all reputation equipment from a Mark XII Very Rare to a Mark XIII Ultra Rare.
So without further ado…
Welcome, Temporal Agent.
- Only submissions from Temporal Agents apply for this competition
- Temporal Agents will score points from playing and completing content, but to know what your character is you will need to submit to this competition a screenshot of your Temporal Agent, with name, specialty, and a short blurb about them
- Only the above may be submitted to the BFMS through the competition window, the rest must be submitted through the Competition Submissions interface for points
- One point will be awarded for every Strategic Action Ribbon or Combat Action Ribbon earned with a Temporal Agent
- Five points will be earned for submitting your Temporal Agent for a Campaign Ribbon
- An additional two points will be awarded for submitting a screenshot of the Temporal Agent's Temporal Transponder interface, showing completion of all the Temporal Probes, for a bonus Campaign Ribbon
- At the conclusion of the competition, the person with the most points will win!